TRANSPORTATION & DISTRIBUTION
At the intersection of I-35, I-40, and I-44, Oklahoma is the crossroads of North America. Paired with Oklahoma’s major inland ports, two international airports, and extensive railways, these assets give transportation and distribution logistics a major advantage when serving U.S and USMCA markets.
ON THE MOVE
Oklahoma is at the center of it all. With 3 inland ports, 140 public-use airports, 3,850 miles of rail and 12,000 miles of highway, Oklahoma is America’s hub. Oklahoma’s central location makes the state (and your business) an easily accessible profit center with streamlined connections to more than 88 million people within a 500-mile radius. Equidistant between New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City and Canada, Oklahoma is ideally positioned to serve all U.S., USMCA and world markets.
- Six international airports within 100 miles and14 general aviation airports located inside the Choctaw Nation.
- The University of Oklahoma’s Marketing & Supply Chain Management Program is ranked in the top 20 nationally.
- Oklahoma is on the leading edge of transports switching to CNG/LNG.
- Annually, more than 500 million pounds of all-cargo weight lands at Oklahoma’s international airports.
- Oklahoma’s waterways can ship to and from 20 states as well as global markets with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Tulsa Port of Catoosa is one of the largest and most inland ice-free ports in the nation.
TRANSPORTATION AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES
- Big Lots Distribution Center
- Indian Nations Wholesalers
- Stephenson Wholesalers
- Ethan Allen
- Livestock Nutrition Center
- Big V FeedsFedEx
- Webstaurant Store
- Daryl Thomason Trucking
- A&A Tank Truck
- Jimmy Tucker Trucking
Download our “Oklahoma Experience” report now to see what working with us looks like.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
The Choctaw Nation Team will work with you to meet the specific needs of your project.
Contact us today to get started. Call the Choctaw Nation Team at (877) 256-2298.